- Stare at the wonderful treasures of Egypt in the different historical periods in the National Museum of Egyptian civilization during your Cairo day tour.
- Look at the mummies of the great pharaohs that once upon a time ruled the world.
- Enjoy the citadel of Saladin and Alabaster walls of the 19th century mosque that give it its name (the Alabaster Mosque).
- Learn about the history and the basics of Islam through direct interaction with your own private tour guide.
- Enrich your knowledge about the history of Christianity and Judaism in Egypt on visiting Old Coptic Cairo.
- Tour includes private guiding and transport and entrance fees.