A YET tour opens up a world of excitement, wonder, and opportunity. With that, there are inherent risks and rewards beyond which you could reasonably expect by staying at home. Some of the
reasons you may be exposed to different and broader experiences and risks include:
• Egypt has different laws and regulations governing transport, infrastructure, safety, etc, and
maybe lacking when compared to laws you may have at home.
• The itineraries we operate often include strenuous activities and physical demands beyond which you
may usually partake at home. In addition, these activities are on occasion undertaken in remote and isolated
• The political stability of Egypt in which we operate can be at times changeful.
• Natural events such as hurricanes, earthquakes, storms, flooding, etc can happen the world over. Sometimes they strike in locations in which we operate a tour. The remote location of some of our tours may compound the impacts beyond the natural event itself.
• Most of the people you meet on your travels will be genuine, welcoming, and honest. However, anywhere, there is a small element preying on the unsuspecting tourist.
• The remote locations of some of our tours mean support and assistance are not always readily available.
• The infrastructure (hospitals, transport, emergency services, etc) of Egypt may be lacking when compared to the ones you may have at home.
YET takes all reasonable measures to ensure your safety and enjoyment while traveling with us. This document aims to give you an insight into ways you may further enhance your safety while abroad.
“The door to safety swings on the hinges of common sense”