Top 5 Activities When Visiting Philae Temple Aswan Egypt
Philae Temple Located on The Island of Agilica, aswan. Philae Temple is one of Egypt's most famous attractions. The island that houses the temple is located in the low reservoir of the Aswan Dam and below Lake Nasser, and was once located near the First Nile Waterfall.
As the site of the Aswan Philae Temple was flooded, the temple complex was dismantled and moved to Agilkia island as part of a UNESCO rescue project. The UNESCO Rescue Project was one of the largest and most complex, and took about 9 years, to reopen the temple in 1980.
Activities you can do
• Enjoy a cruise to Agilica Island, where the Temple of Philae Aswan is located, and once you arrive you can take some pictures of its stunning nature.
• Then take a walk to the huge Philae Temple Complex, which has an architectural style and covers most of The Island of Agilica.
• Don't forget to take many commemorative photographs of the temple's walls filled with drawings, and its huge columns.
• Then visit the Aswan Philae Temple from the inside, where you'll be amazed by the enormity of the building, which is worth taking many unique commemorative photos.
• Don't forget to visit the Isis temple built in honor of the goddess Isis, the last temple built in the classical Egyptian style in 690 BC.
Philae Temple Working hours
All days of the week from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The Temple of Philae Aswan on Google Maps
The atmosphere in Egypt is great all year round, but the best time to make a tour in Egypt and enjoy it, is from October to April, you can enjoy Christmas tours in Egypt or New Year's Tours. And spring festivals ( Easter ).
After the danger of the Coronavirus, Egypt is one of the security countries you can visit, the situation is very stable now in Egypt, tourists enjoy tours in Egypt, with safe movement and security by the police in every region of Egypt and all tourist places in particular. Securing tourists in Egypt is the most important priority of the Egyptian government.
If you are looking for Egypt tours, best things to do in Egypt and best Egypt tour itinerary, Cairo and Luxor Aswan Nile cruise must be your first priority, visit the pyramids of Giza, enjoy Nile cruise between Luxor and Aswan and enjoy visiting the most important tourist attractions in Luxor and Aswan, you can visit the city of Hurghada or Sharm el-Sheikh Red Sea for relaxation and enjoy a lot of activities there.
Egypt has many tourist attractions that you can visit and enjoy a tour of Egypt different and unique, from the most famous tourist attractions in Egypt: The Pyramids of Giza, The Egyptian Museum, Pyramids of Saqqara, Temple of Hatshepsut, Luxor temple, and many landmarks located in each city of Egypt.
If you are looking for great tours of Egypt and perfect vacation, 5 to 8 days is perfect for a great vacation in Egypt, and you must visit Cairo and the Pyramids of Giza and enjoy the Egypt Nile cruise tour between Luxor and Aswan.
There are many Egypt Nile cruise, we recommend you choose a 5-star luxury Nile cruise, and if you are looking for private Nile River cruise you can choose Dahabiya cruises, it is only for the small-group tour, about 15 people.