During the reign of the Pharaohs, Ancient Egypt lived through many secrets that the world later discovered through archaeologists and researchers, and until now the world is still trying to discover more secrets about the sphinx.
The Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx are among the most attractive tourist areas around the world, especially in Egypt, and are considered the most important tourist attraction for those looking for Egypt tours.
if you are looking for wonderful attraction also in Cairo check Cairo day tours,
1. The Sphinx represents the shape of a creature with the body of an animal and the head of an Egyptian king located above the Giza Plateau, looking eastward in the direction of Sinai.
2. The statue had a long nose 1 meter wide but was destroyed, and there were rumors that the nose had been destroyed by the artillery of Napoleon's soldiers and other rumors that the British or Mamluks had destroyed it.
3. There are catacombs in and around the hull, and one of the most important of these is located in the middle of the back of the statue, almost in the middle of the back of the statue, on the opening of the upper basement, a "metal door" that can be opened and locked and does not know exactly where this basement leads.
4. The sphinx was old called the Pharaohs "Bohol", and when the French forces came to Egypt it was discovered, at that time a storm was revealed and revealed a small part of it, and when the sand was excavated and removed they found a huge statue called "Bohoul", and later lettered to the "Sphinx".
5. There is also a basement at the front of the statue between a tampon called the "dream board", and his chest, discovered by the Italian "Barzi", with an opening capacity of about 5 square feet, covered with an "iron cover", 6 feet deep.
6. Egyptian scholars believe that it was the King Of Khaffar, the owner of the Pyramid of Giza II, who ruled Egypt 4,500 years ago, who built this statue and gave it its head.
7. Sandstorms and other factors eroded some parts of the statue, particularly the neck and some parts on the left side and feet, as well as the back of the statue.
8. There were a royal chin and a cobra at the top of the sphinx, and it was lost, and part of the chin is currently kept in the Egyptian Museum and another part of the British Museum.
9. It is 73 meters long, 6 meters wide and 20 meters high.
The atmosphere in Egypt is great all year round, but the best time to make a tour in Egypt and enjoy it, is from October to April, you can enjoy Christmas tours in Egypt or New Year's Tours. And spring festivals ( Easter ).
After the danger of the Coronavirus, Egypt is one of the security countries you can visit, the situation is very stable now in Egypt, tourists enjoy tours in Egypt, with safe movement and security by the police in every region of Egypt and all tourist places in particular. Securing tourists in Egypt is the most important priority of the Egyptian government.
If you are looking for Egypt tours, best things to do in Egypt and best Egypt tour itinerary, Cairo and Luxor Aswan Nile cruise must be your first priority, visit the pyramids of Giza, enjoy Nile cruise between Luxor and Aswan and enjoy visiting the most important tourist attractions in Luxor and Aswan, you can visit the city of Hurghada or Sharm el-Sheikh Red Sea for relaxation and enjoy a lot of activities there.
Egypt has many tourist attractions that you can visit and enjoy a tour of Egypt different and unique, from the most famous tourist attractions in Egypt: The Pyramids of Giza, The Egyptian Museum, Pyramids of Saqqara, Temple of Hatshepsut, Luxor temple, and many landmarks located in each city of Egypt.
If you are looking for great tours of Egypt and perfect vacation, 5 to 8 days is perfect for a great vacation in Egypt, and you must visit Cairo and the Pyramids of Giza and enjoy the Egypt Nile cruise tour between Luxor and Aswan.
There are many Egypt Nile cruise, we recommend you choose a 5-star luxury Nile cruise, and if you are looking for private Nile River cruise you can choose Dahabiya cruises, it is only for the small-group tour, about 15 people.