• A day trip to Giza famous attractions, the Step pyramid of Sakkara and ancient capital of Memphis and Dahshour
• Visit the tombs of the nobles in Sakkara and look at the colored wall paintings of 4300 years old.
• Wonder at the colossus of Ramses II at Memphis and tour the ancient ruins of the ancient city.
• Discover the Red pyramid and the Bent pyramid at Dahshour and learn about the development of the royal tomb structure.
• Tour the day with the company of a professional tour guide.
Your Egypt Tours guide will pick you up from Cairo (from your hotel). After that you will be transferred by an air-conditioned vehicle. Head to visit Memphis, the capital of Old Egypt during the Old Kingdom, it is considered to be a center of rule and culture for over 3000 years and had great architectural achievements and it is believed that Memphis was the largest city in the world from its foundation until around 2250 BC. Have lunch at a local restaurant. Then pay a visit to Dahshure, located to the Southwest of Memphis at some 10 kilometers to the South of Sakkara to see the Bent Pyramid and the Red Pyramid which has never been completed. Archaeological research has shown it to date to the 4th Dynasty as well, but it is not clear for whom it was built. Transfer back to your hotel.
Day Trip to Sakkara, Memphis & Dahshure from Cairo
Pick up services from Cairo (from your hotel)
All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
Private English Egyptologist guide
Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour
Shopping tours in Cairo
All taxes & service charge
Any extras not mentioned in the program