Youregypttours.com representative will meet & assist you at Cairo International Airport, and handle all your procedures through passport control, luggage area and customs formalities. After that you will transferred to your hotel by a private air-conditioned vehicle. Enjoy Pyramids Cairo tomorrow where you are going to see one of the seven wonders all over the world. Overnight in a hotel.
After breakfast, enjoy an excursion to the great pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerinus, and then proceed to the Sphinx and the Valley Temple. Back to hotel and overnight in Cairo.
First, visit the Egyptian Museum where you can see the splendid collection of Tutankhamun alongside many other fascinating artifacts. Then continue to visit Salah El Din’s Citadel and the Alabaster Mosque of Mohamed Ali. Back to hotel and overnight in Cairo.
Free day at Cairo, or optional tour to the second capital of Egypt; Alexandria visiting Qaitbay Citadel, built in the 15th century by Sultan Qaitbay on the spot of Alexandria's ancient lighthouse. Move around and see the grand Montazah Palace, which combines Turkish and Florentine architectural styles, then move on to the new and much acclaimed Alexandria Library. Also, visit the Roman cemetery cut out of the rock, the Catacomb. Return to Cairo and overnight.
Breakfast, transfer to Cairo International Airport for departure.
- Meet & assist upon arrival and departure
- All transfers to/from airport & hotel by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation in Cairo at 4* hotel
- All sightseeing tours (Private Tours), including English Egyptologist guide, entrance fees & transfers by a modern air-conditioned van.
- Portage when needed
- All taxes & service charged.
Tour does not include:
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Any optional tours not mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals except where indicated
- Drinks and any personal expenses
- Optional Tour to Alexandria
- Prices quoted based on double occupancy. In addition, prices are valid until 30/04/2014 except during Christmas, New Year’s Eve & Easter Feasts. Moreover, rates could changed without prior notice, shall the government increase taxes.
- You must have a valid passport to enter Egypt. (You must have at least 06 months of validity beyond your scheduled return date.)
- Accommodation in these hotels subject to Availability