Day 1 :
Youregypttours.com representative will meet & assist you at Cairo International Airport, and handle all your procedures through passport control, luggage area & customs formalities. Then you will be transferred to your hotel and overnight in Cairo.
Day 2 :
After breakfast, admire a day tour of sightseeing by a private vehicle. First, see the ancient capital of Egypt Memphis, then proceed to the Step Pyramid at Sakkara. After that, visit the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerinus. Back to hotel and overnight in Cairo.
Day 3 :
After breakfast, you will be driven to see the Bent Pyramid & the Red Pyramid in Dahshur. Back to hotel and overnight in Cairo.
Day 4 :
Free day in Cairo or Optional Tour to the second capital of Egypt, Alexandria visiting Qaitbay Citadel, built in the 15th century by Sultan Qaitbay on the spot of Alexandria's ancient lighthouse. Move around and see the grand Montazah Palace, which combines Turkish and Florentine architectural styles, then move on to the new and much acclaimed Alexandria Library. Also visit the Roman cemetery cut out of the rock, the Catacomb. Return to Cairo and overnight.
Day 5 :
Breakfast, transfer to Cairo International Airport for departure.
* Meet & assist upon arrival and departur.
* All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
* Accommodation in Cairo at 4* hote.
* All sightseeing tours (Private Tours), including Egyptologist guide.
* Portage when needed.
* All taxes & service charge.
Tour does not include:
* Entry visa to Egypt.
* Any optional tours not mentioned in the itinerary.
* Meals except where indicated.
* Drinks and any personal expenses.
* Optional Tour to Alexandria.
* Prices are based on double occupancy. Also, prices are valid around the year except during Christmas, New Year’s Eve & Easter Feasts. Moreover, rates could be changed without prior notice, shall the government increase taxes.
* You must have a valid passport to enter Egypt. (You must have at least 06 months of validity beyond your scheduled return date.)