Day 1 :
Youregypttours.com representative will meet & assist you at Cairo International Airport, and handle all your procedures through passport control, luggage area and customs formalities. After that you will be transferred to your hotel by a private air-conditioned vehicle. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 2 :
After breakfast, enjoy an excursion to the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerinus & see the Sphinx and the Valley Temple. Then pay a visit to the Egyptian Museum where you can see the collection of Tutankhamun among other splendid pharaonic artifacts. Back to hotel and overnight in Cairo.
Day 3 :
Check out from hotel at morning then transfer to Cairo Airport for flight to Luxor where you will be met and assisted, then taken by an air-conditioned vehicle to board your 5 star Egypt Nile cruise to check in. After lunch on board, enjoy a visit to the impressive Karnak Temples and Luxor Temple. Dinner and overnight on board Nile cruise.
Day 4 :
After breakfast on Nile cruise, Execursion to Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and Colossi of Memnon. After lunch, then sail to Edfu. Enjoy a leisurely dinner on board. Overnight on board Nile Cruise.
Day 5 :
After breakfast on Nile cruise, visit the well-preserved Ptolemaic Temple dedicated to Horus at Edfu. Sail to Kom Ombo to see the Temple of Sobek, the crocodile god. Lunch on board. Continue sailing to Aswan. Dinner and overnight on board you Luxury Nile Cruise.
Day 6 :
After breakfast on Nile cruise, enjoy a day’s sightseeing in Aswan. Start with the High Dam and the Unfinished Obelisk, then on to the beautiful Temple of Philae, which is devoted to the goddesses Isis and Hathor. Sail and move around Elephantine Island by a local felucca boat. Dinner and overnight on board deluxe Nile Cruise.
Day 7 :
Disembarkation from your Nile cruise after breakfast, transfer to Aswan Airport for return to Cairo to be met and assisted at the airport and taken to your hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 8 :
Breakfast, transfer to Cairo International Airport for departure.
* Meet & assist upon arrival and departure
* All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
* Accommodation in Cairo at 5* hotel in Cairo for 03 nights including breakfast
* All sightseeing tours in Cairo, Luxor & Aswan including Egyptologist guide, entrance fees & transfers
* Accommodation on 5 * cruise for 04 nights on full board basis
* Portage when needed
* All taxes & service charge
Tour does not include:
* Entry visa to Egypt
* Any optional tours not mentioned in the itinerary
* Internal flight (Cairo- Luxor- Aswan- Cairo)
* Meals except where indicated
* Drinks and any personal expenses
* Prices are based on double occupancy. Also, prices are valid around the except during Christmas, New Year’s Eve & Easter Feasts. Moreover, rates could be changed without prior notice, shall the government increase taxes.
* You must have a valid passport to enter Egypt. (You must have at least 06 months of validity beyond your scheduled return date.)
* You can issue your domestic flight with your international one to get it cheaper. Incase you could not, we can handle it so do not worry at a
* Accommodation in these hotels subject to Availability