Day 1 :
Youregypttours.com representative will meet & assist you at Cairo International Airport, and handle all your procedures you through passport control, luggage collection & customs formalities. Then you will be transferred to your hotel by a private air-conditioned vehicle. Tomorrow enjoy your holidays. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 2 :
After breakfast, enjoy a trip to the great pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerinus. Then see the Sphinx and the Valley Temple. Pay a visit to the Egyptian Museum where you can see the collection of Tutankhamun among many other splendid pharaonic artifacts. Back to hotel and overnight in Cairo.
Day 3 :
Check out from hotel then transfer to Cairo Airport for departure to Hurghada, where you will be met and taken to your hotel to check in. Overnight in Hurghada.
Day 4, 5, 6 :
Enjoy optional excellent (diving and snorkeling among the Red Sea coral reefs and see some amazing rare fish. Or choose one of the many other activities such as windsurfing, sailing and deep-sea fishing). Optional (tour for diving and snorkeling on Giftun Island, or take the Sindbad submarine to discover the amazing underwater world of the Red Sea, Hurghada).
Day 7 :
Check out from hotel then transfer to Hurghada Airport for flight to Cairo, where you will be met and assisted at the airport and taken to your hotel to check in. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 8 :
Breakfast, transfer to Cairo International Airport for departure.
Tour includes :
* Meet & assist upon arrival and departure.
* All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
* Accommodation in at 4* Hotels including daily breakfast.
* All sightseeing tours in Cairo including Egyptologist guide, entrance fees & transfers.
* Portage when needed
* All taxes & service charge
Tour does not include:
* Entry visa to Egypt
* Any optional tours mentioned in the itinerary
* Internal flight (Cairo - Hurghada - Cairo)
* Meals except where indicated
* Drinks and any personal expenses
* Prices are based on double occupancy. Also, prices are valid around the except during Christmas, New Year’s Eve & Easter Feasts. Moreover, rates could be changed without prior notice, shall the government increase taxes.
* You must have a valid passport to enter Egypt. (You must have at least 06 months of validity beyond your scheduled return date.)
* You can issue your domestic flight with your international one to get it cheaper. Incase you could not, we can handle it so do not worry at all
* Alternatively; we can arrange this program by AC Bus instead of domestic flight.