Day 1 :
Youregypttours.com representative will meet & assist you at Cairo International Airport, and handle all your procedures through passport control & cutoms formalities. Then you will be transferred to your hotel by a private air-conditioned vehicle and enjoy your holidays. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 2 :
After breakfast, enjoy a trip to the great pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerinus, then see the Sphinx and the Valley Temple. Pay a visit to the Egyptian Museum where you can see the collection of Tutankhamun among many other fascinating pharaonic artifacts. Back to your hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 3 :
Check out from hotel then transfer to Cairo Airport for departure to Sharm El Sheikh, where you will be met and taken to your hotel to check in. Overnight in Sharm.
Day 4, 5, 6 :
Enjoy Optional (scuba diving, snorkeling or other water sports in the crystal clear waters, or fish beside the attractive caves and coral reefs on the golden sandy beaches, surrounded by the mountains of Sinai. In the evening, choose between the exciting night life of Sharm El Sheikh or optional tours to St. Catherine’s Monastery, the National Park Ras Mohamed, and the scenic Tiran Island for divin in Sharm).
Day 7 :
Check out from hotel then transfer to Sharm Airport for flight to Cairo, where you will be met and assisted at the airport and taken to your hotel and check in. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 8 :
You will be transferred to Cairo International Airport for departure.
Tour includes :
* Meet & assist upon arrival and departure
* All transfers a private air-conditioned vehicle.
* Accommodation in 4* Hotel in Cairo for 3 nights including daily breakfast.
* Accommodation in Sharm in 3* hotel for 4 nights including daily breakfast.
* All sightseeing tours in Cairo including Egyptologist guide, entrance fees & transfer.
* Portage when needed
* All taxes & service charge
Tour does not:
* Entry visa to Egypt
* Any optional tours not mentioned in the itinerary
* Internal flight (Cairo - Sharm - Cairo)
* Meals except where indicated
* Drinks and any personal expenses
* Prices are based on double occupancy. Also, prices are valid around the year except during Christmas, New Year’s Eve & Easter Feasts. Moreover, rates could be changed without prior notice, shall the government increase taxes.
* You must have a valid passport to enter Egypt. (You must have at least 06 months of validity beyond your scheduled return date.)
* You can issue your domestic flight with your international one to get it cheaper. Incase you could not, we can handle it so do not worry at all
* Alternatively; we can arrange this program by AC bus from Cairo to Sharm not by domestic flight.
* The monastery is closed on Friday and Sunday
* Accommodation in these hotels subject to Availability we will inform you when you book the tour.