Can you truly say you have been to Egypt if you haven't ridden a camel?!? With Youregypttours.com Find out for yourself on an afternoon Camel Safari through the desert, and finish the day with an authentic taste of Bedouin tea. You also have the option of dining on a Bedouin dinner including the unique bread. Whether this is your first, second or twentieth time riding a camel, it is sure to be an experience not easily forgotten. The one humped Dromedary Camel is an animal well adapted to the harsh Egyptian deserts and will be a trusty vehicle on your safari, though maybe not the most comfortable! After your camel ride (approximately 1 hour) you can sample Bedouin tea with Habak, and you have the option to indulge in an authentic Bedouin dinner, including the unique Bedouin bread.
* 3.5 or 5 hours (approx.)
Tour departs from most Sharm el Sheikh hotels
Tour returns to original point of departure
Tour departs from centrally located Sharm el Sheikh hotels. Please include the details of your hotel at the time of booking.
* Prices are listed as a guide only. For an exact price quote contact us
* Child prices are not applicable, adult prices apply to all travelers.
* Infants aged 2 years and under are free of charge, provided they do not occupy a seat
* Prices are per person.
* Our pricing is updated constantly to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
* Camel ride
* Bedouin tea and Habak
* Hotel pickup and drop off
* Bedouin dinner if option selected at time of booking
* Transport by air conditioned vehicle
* Gratuities (recommended)
* Food and drinks, unless specified