Experience ancient Egypt like never before at The Pharaonic Village in Cairo with youregypttours.com. A great family-friendly activity during your Egyptian vacation, the Pharaonic Village is a living museum of ancient Egyptian life. Sail along canals as you pass by recreated scenes of life in ancient Egypt, all painstakingly produced with the utmost detail and authenticity. The one-hour guided cruise will introduce you to the history and lifestyle of Egypt in the time of pharoahs. Pass by scenes of everyday life, along with recreations of famous events such as the discovery of baby Moses floating on the Nile. A popular attraction at The Pharaonic Village is the replica of King Tutankhamun's tomb as it was when discovered by Howard Carter in 1922. With the original tomb in the Valley of Kings long emptied of its treasures, this is a great chance to see the amazing sight if Egypt's only untouched pharoah's tomb. You can also learn about the ancient technique of mummification at a demonstration of the process. There is also an Islamic and Christian Museum dedicated to the two main religions of Egypt, as well as a newly opened exhibit detailing the history of Alexandria.
* 9:00am (earlier or later departures are available until 2:00pm if required, please advise at time of booking)
* 3 hours (approx.)
Tour departs from centrally located Cairo and Giza hotels
Tour returns to original point of departure
Tour departs from centrally located Cairo and Giza hotels. Please include the details of your hotel at the time of booking.
* Prices are listed as a guide only. For an exact price quote contact us
* Child prices are not applicable, adult prices apply to all travelers.
* Infants aged 2 years and under are free of charge, provided they do not occupy a seat
* Prices are per person.
* Our pricing is updated constantly to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.