Our travel REP will pick you up from your hotel in El Gouna by air-conditioned modern bus to drive to Hurghada airport for you short flight to Cairo, where you will be accompanied by your Egyptologist guide to start your trip in Cairo, you will visit the famous Giza Pyramids one of the seven wonders in the ancient world, the pyramids were constructed from 5000 years by millions of limestone, continue the tour to visit the great Sphinx, the half Lion and half Human statue stands guard over the tombs. Lunch will be served during the tour, proceed to visit the Egyptian Museum which renewed in 1900 to neo-classical style by the French architect Marcel Dourgnon it was exhibited 12000 objects till now from the pre historical era to be Greco- Roman period, the most interesting in the Egyptian Museum the golden treasure of Tutankhamen. Then you will transferred to the oldest part of Cairo (Masr el Qadima) as Egyptian called it and it is stretches down to sub area often called Coptic Cairo it become Christian stronghold with many churches there are only five remaining, hanging church is the famous church as it become the centre of Christian church of Egypt, it was named for its location in the top of the south gate of the Fortress of Babylon. Free time in Cairo for optional tour to attend the sound and light show at the Pyramids in the early evening, then you will be transfered to Cairo airport for the flight to Hurghada with direct transfer to your hotel in El Gouna.
- Pick up and drop off services from your hotel in El Gouna
- Return flight ticket from Hurghada to Cairo with Egypt air
- All transfers by air-conditioned vehicles in Cairo and El Gouna
- Admission fees to the sites in Cairo as per itinerary
- Lunch during the tour at local restaurant in Cairo
- Egyptologist English speaking tour guide in Cairo
- Optional Tours may requested & personal expenses