Declared the first Egyptian National Park in 1983, Ras Mohamed is located at the southern tip of the Sinai peninsula. It occupies an area that has grown to 480 square kilometers. The park is notable for its sharply defined raised fossil coral platforms which represent ancient shorelines. You will have the whole morning exploring the contrasting areas of the park, including beaches, cliffs and desert.
* 6 hours (approx.)
Tour departs from most Sharm el Sheikh hotels
Tour returns to original point of departure
Tour departs from centrally located Sharm el Sheikh hotels. Please include the details of your hotel at the time of booking.
* Prices are listed as a guide only. For an exact price quote contact us
* Child prices are not applicable, adult prices apply to all travelers.
* Infants aged 2 years and under are free of charge, provided they do not occupy a seat
* Prices are per person.
* Our pricing is updated constantly to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
* Hotel pickup and drop off
* Transport by air conditioned vehicle
* Gratuities (recommended)
* Food and drinks, unless specified
* This tour must be booked at least 48 hours in advance of your travel date
* Confirmation of this tour will be received at time of booking