Tour itinerary :
Day 1 :
You will be met and assisted in Cairo International Airport by Youregypttours.com tour leader, transferring by private air conditioned vehicle to your hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 2 :
After breakfast, visit the three Pyramids of Giza, which are one of the seven wonders of the world and the Great Sphinx; the head of a pharaoh with a lion’s body, the tour includes also a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the pyramid of Kephren. Proceed to visit Mahmoud Khaleel Museum, where you see the most marvelous Paintings and Sculptures of the greatest artists and sculptors in the world. Continue to visit the Egyptian Museum, which features artifacts from the pharaonic period including the celebrated Mummies of the ancient Egypt’s kings and treasures of Tutankhamoun. At night in Cairo Opera House enjoying the concert (Optional), Overnight in Cairo.
After breakfast, transfer to Alexandria to enjoy an excursion to Alexandria Library, which is one of the important centers of Research and Knowledge; continue to Qaitbey Citadel, and move around the gardens of Montazah Palace. Relish at night in Alexandria Opera House enjoying the concert (Optional), Overnight in Cairo.
Day 4 :
After breakfast,Visit Egyptian Modern Art Museum, Mahmoud Mokhtar Museum, where you see the most marvelous Paintings and Sculptures of the greatest artists and sculptors in the world. Continue Salah El Din’s Citadel and the Alabaster Mosque of Mohamed Ali. At night go to Cairo Opera House to enjoy the concert (Optional), Overnight in Cairo.
After breakfast, transfer to Cairo International Airport to fly back to home.
Tour includes :
* Meet & assist upon arrival and departure
* All transfers by a private air-conditioned van
* Accommodation in 4* hotel for 4 nights including daily breakfast.
* All sightseeing tours in Cairo & Alexandria (Private Tours), including Egyptologist guide, entrance fees & transfers.
* Portage when needed
* All taxes & service charge
Tour does not include:
* Entry visa to Egypt..
* Any optional tours not mentioned in the itinerary.
* Meals except where indicated.
* Optional Concert to Cairo Opera House.
* Prices are based on double occupancy. Also, prices are valid around the except during Christmas, New Year’s Eve & Easter Feasts. Moreover; rates could be changed without prior notice, shall the government increase taxes.
* You must have a valid passport to enter Egypt. (You must have at least 06 months of validity beyond your scheduled return date.)