Day 1 :
Youregyottours.com representative will meet & assist you at Cairo International airport, and handle all your procedures through passport control, luggage area and customs formalities. After that you will be transferred to hotel by a private air-conditioned vehicle. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 2 :
After breakfast, enjoy an excursion to The Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren. After that move to the Egyptian Museum, which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, and move on to Old Cairo visiting the Hanging Church, Abu Serga Church and Jewish Synagogue. Transfer to Giza train station for departing to Luxor by Sleeper train - dinner & overnight in Sleeper train.
Day 3 :
Meet & assist, then transfer to hotel to check in. Enjoy a day's sightseeing to Karnak Temple, the greatest example of worship in history. After that pay a visit to Luxor Temple. It was built by Amunhotep III in 18th Dynasty in the New Kingdom and it was completed by Ramesses II during the 19th Dynasty. Enjoy visiting Obelisk of Ramses II in front of the 1st Pylon. Back to hotel & overnight in Luxor.
Day 4 :
After breakfast, visit Valley of the Kings, the magnificence of the grandeur of architecture which was used for burial, there are many kings buried in this valley. Then Continue to Valley of the Queens, it was built to house the tombs of the queens, princes and Princess of the XVIII, XVIV, and XX. Enjoy visiting the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, the only pharaonic woman who reined ancient Egypt. Back to hotel & overnight in Luxor.
Day 5 :
After breakfast and check out, you will be driven via air-conditioned vehicle to Hurghada and check in hotel. Enjoy marvelous sandy & sunny beach — swimming, snorkeling, diving and different water sports available on request. Back to hotel & overnight in Hurghada.
Day 6 :
Breakfast at hotel. Enjoy day at leisure in Hurghada & overnight in Hurghada.
Day 7 :
Breakfast at hotel and check out. Transfer to Hurghada Airport to fly back to Cairo. You will be met & assisted and transferred to hotel to check in. Spend a day at leisure in Cairo. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 8 :
After breakfast and check out, transfer to Cairo Airport for final departure.
Tour includes :
* Meet & assist upon arrival and departure .
* All transfers by a private air-conditioned van.
* Accommodation in 4* Hotel including daily breakfast.
* All sightseeing tours in Cairo (Private Tours), including Egyptologist guide, entrance fees & transfers.
* Portage at airports and hotels
* All service charges and taxes
Tour does not include:
* Entry visa to Egypt.
* Domestic flight (Hurghada - Cairo)
* Meals except where indicated
* Drinks of any kind
* Prices are based on double occupancy. Also, prices are valid around the year except during Christmas, New Year & Easter Feasts. Moreover; rates could be changed without prior notice, shall the government increase taxes.
* You must have a valid passport to enter Egypt. (You must have at least 06 months of validity beyond your scheduled return date.)